- Pioneer in active retirement community and care inclusive living solutions.
- Always thinking about the future of active retirees and evolving new ideas for better efficiency in care delivery.
- Trained team to handle active retirees with passion and compassion.
- Go green initiatives and environment friendly concepts.
- Constantly adapting to change and evolving new concepts, ideas an practices.
Why Jasmine Hills Active Retirement Community?
- To establish Jasmine Hills Villas and Spa (JHVS) as a Globally recognized Resort for retirees and nursing care.
- To strengthen the Corporate identity to the stage where it is at par if not better than our competitors in Chiangmai for each target market.
- To develop a Main Brand Image that will signify trust, confidence and reliability on a global basis.
- To develop infrastructure facilities, resort and nursing care services in a systematic manner drawing synergies from each fraction.
- The Eco-friendly environment has to be maintained and improved.
- Organic vegetables will be planted in certain areas to improve the image of healthy living.
- New technology to be implemented to make SMART HOMES.
The operation commenced in October 2010 when Paul Soh developed Jasmine Hills Lodge. It had 9 bungalow units, a main lobby building and kitchen annex, plus a swimming pool.
Phase 1 commenced in April 2011 starting with the enlarging of the lake and the building of the Jasmine Spa.
In April 2013, 5 bungalow units – 3 were single storey and 2 double storey bungalows were built.
The total investment to date is about USD 3 million. Currently, the owners of the villas are Investors and their villas are rented out by the company.
Phase 2 should commence in 2019 when 2 blocks of Townhouses will be built for the up- market Retiree and Nursing Facility.
Phase 3 will be Jasmine on the lake, which will cater for 5-star hotel accommodation for both short term to long term guests.
8 Reasons to retire
in Chiang Mai
- Higher standard of living at lower cost
- Very safe with little crime like Singapore
- Good medical facilities at a low cost
- Own your own property or rent one
- Save or even make more money when you retire
- Live in a community with many international retirees
- Experience the culture and warmth of Northern Thailand
- Living in a resort with full facilities only cost USD1500 per month